Detailed Battery and Charger Care summary reports of your power equipment’s condition are completed after every visit.
Power Care Services Include:
- Inspection – thorough inspections find potential problems before they result in costly down time or worse, a preventable accident.
- Cleaning – Neutralization and cleaning assures maximum performance and longevity. It also enhances employee safety.
- Washing – Optional battery wash service for severely corroded batteries done in an environmentally safe wash tank. Water is collected and removed in accordance to EPA guidelines.
- Watering – Optional battery watering program customized to your application eliminates the risk of over or under watering batteries.
- Check Start & Finish Rates – Ensure proper orientation and compatibility of batteries.
- Infrared Thermal Inspection – Detailed inspection of all internal and external connections for signs of high resistance. Loose connections are torqued to proper specifications to ensure long term performance.
- Internal Cleaning – Removes dust and dirt from charger to assure maximum cooling and reliable operation.
- Cable, Contacts & Connectors – Wear is inspected to ensure a consistent and safe flow of power from the battery to the truck or charger.
For any further questions call (419)-662-9523 or email@example.com